I’m John Bowen and I’ve been managing rental properties since 1996. I started managing my own rentals and learned the hard way what works and what doesn’t work. I quickly discovered that mistakes cost LOTS OF MONEY.
Lets face it, you have three goals:
- Generate as much cash flow as possible from each rental.
- Maintain you valuable house in the best shape possible to maximize future value.
- Not have to bother with it and still have PEACE OF MIND. Check out our 12 POINT PEACE OF MIND PLEDGE
To achieve those goals you need:
- Excellent tenants that are well screened
- Those tenants must be TRAINED to pay on time and to keep YOUR HOUSE in great shape
- Assertive, timely action taken if payment is delayed
- Regular property inspections to check up on how the tenant is keeping your house
- Timely accounting for all monies
- Timely and complete handling of all maintenance needs
- A Management Company that understands your goals and provides you peace of mind
We are that company. We have the skills, experience, and staff to exceed your expectations:
- In addition to my management experience and years as a Real Estate Broker, I am a CPA and understand the financial needs of the business. I also have managed dozens of my own rentals for over 15 years.
- My partner, Christine Eder, is a licensed Realtor® and was a successful property manager with a major regional company managing large apartment complexes.
- As licensed Realtors® we are regulated by the State of Maryland and must abide by a Code of Ethics. Beware those property managers who are NOT licensed; you have no protection.
You are probably asking, what does all this cost? You may wonder if you even need a Property Manager?.
- Tenant placement fee, 1/2 month’s rent
- Monthly Management Fee, $89
- We Provide the following at no extra charge
- Internet Advertising to all the most viewed sites (check HERE)
- Tenant Screening (we check credit, references, criminal, and employment)
- Help with licensing and lead paint compliance
- Preparation of leases and other documents
- Move in/move out inspections
- Periodic inspections
- Legal enforcement of lease in rent court
- Maintenance needs
For more information, or to have our team manage for you, whether 1 or many properties, Contact Us